- What are Membership Softwares?
- How to use Membership Softwares?
- Who can use membership Softwares?
- What are the prerequisites for using Membership Softwares?
…and much more.
- Website: You must own a website to which your customers can directly interact and view all your advertisements of plans and other essential things. jPayPlans is an example of live website which sells it’s Membership Management Software.
- CMS (Content Management Software): A content management system keeps track of every piece of content on your Web site. Content can be text, photos, music, video, documents, etc. It requires almost no technical skill or knowledge to manage. For example, Joomla, Drupal, WordPress, etc.
- Services: These are the facilities which you want to sell via your membership management software.
- Get a content management software. Here we will be focussing on Joomla!
- Before setting-up Joomla, you are required to install a server. Here we will be taking LAMP server under consideration (consisting of Apache Server, MySQL, PHP and other required tools).
- Install Joomla: Now, you are supposed setup Joomla CMS on your system. For this, you should download it from the official website and configure it on your system.
- Further, you should move to the back-end of the Joomla setup. There, you will get:
- Article Manager:
Helps you in managing the articles or textual content you wish to show on the web pages of your website.
- Category Manager:
Organises different articles or any other content into certain categories.
- Menu Manager:
Manages the menu listing which you show on your website.
- Module Manager:
It allows you to manage the login module, adsense, etc.
- Component Manager:
Allows you to manage different components which you install in your Joomla CMS. You can do this from extension manager too.
Following this above functioning, you will be able to create and publish your website. This will be ready to install a Membership Management Software (MMS) from the back-end itself and using this software, it will become damn easy for you to sell your memberships online.
When you are done with this website development, you are supposed to install a membership management software or component on your system. Millions are available for use but, only a relevant, efficient, robust and accurate one will do the job for you. Here, we will be focussing on PayPlans because it has been rated (view the ratings here) pretty good and it is one of the best available components in the category of Membership Management Software. You can purchase this component from the company. They offer very high functionalities in minimal and reasonable costs.
Go to back-end of your website i.e. Joomla interface is what you will use to manage this membership management software.
This tutorial helps you in customising PayPlans (Membership Management Software) as per your requirements and sell your memberships with the easiest method available till now.
This document will help you in understanding the basic workflow of the component. You can follow the tutorial available there and complete your task of selling memberships.
SUMMARIZING with a pictorial view:
Still, if you face any problem regarding any installation, configuration or workflow, then you can reply to this post and we promise you to resolve the issue as soon as possible.